Friday, January 10, 2014

Shutterfly Photo Books: Norris Family Reunion and Disneyland

Two of our big trips for 2013 were a trip to New York in June for a family reunion with my mom's family and a trip to Disneyland in October for Everly's second birthday. It is no secret that I love making Shutterfly photo books to preserve our memories and do something with the hundred's of pictures I always end up taking.

Here is our photo book from the family reunion:



 



With the Disney photo book I used their new pocket feature so that I would have a place for all of our saved tickets and fast passes. I really like this feature.

Here is the Disney photo book:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...