Thursday, January 9, 2014

Everly's Two Year Photos

I am not going to go back through the past year and post everything I missed, but I am going to put up a few more recent things. Back in September we had pictures taken by Lexy Popa Photography (who I used to play club soccer with when I was in High School) for Everly turning two and also for family pictures. They turned out amazing, especially considering we were working with a two-year old who doesn't want her picture taken. We took the pictures at The Grove Church in Chandler, which was far, but definitely worth it. We loved them and used them on our Christmas cards!

Here are some of my favorites:

family_larkins_13_f-24
 
 
family_larkins_13_f-11
 
 
family_larkins_13_f-5


family_larkins_13_f-37
 

family_larkins_13_f-63
 

family_larkins_13_f-80


family_larkins_13_f-75

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...