Thursday, March 22, 2018

Weekend in Review

Last weekend I had an extra day off and it still didn't feel like enough time. Thankfully, Spring Break is right around the corner. Friday I had the day off so I took the girls to IHOP for 77c pancakes before school. I spent the rest of the day shopping with Aspen while Everly was at school. Friday night we took the kids to watch a movie in the courtyard at Desert Ridge. They were playing Coco and we haven't seen it since seeing it in the theatre so it was fun. The kids did great and I am glad we went. On Saturday I went for a hike and then went out for St. Patrick's Day. I got home entirely too late but it was fun. Sunday we took the kids to take pictures with the Easter Bunny. Aspen seemed like she was going to do good and then decided to hate it at the last minute. We were able to get a picture without tears but she looks pissed. She was pissed. Sunday night my sister came over for dinner and I went on a 2 mile bike/run with Everly and Teddy. They are getting too fast for me! We ate dinner and played a board game and it was a great ending to the weekend.

Untitled
these two!
Untitled
she kills me
Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled
Ted
Untitled
beautiful afternoon hike
Untitled Untitled
I'm a sucker for packaging
Untitled
While it is hard to see them grow up and get older, stuff like this is really fun too.
Untitled Untitled
Game night with Nori

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...