Friday, April 15, 2011
New at this!
Justin originally created a blog so that we can share details about our pregnancy with family and friends, but then he lost the password so I just created a new one. I probably should have started this a long time ago but better late than never. Justin and I both read a lot of cute blogs and I am excited for us to have one of our own. Hopefully we can become really good at updating this and I hope everyone who reads our blog enjoys it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Weekend in Review
Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...
-
Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...
-
Yesterday I had the most amazing baby shower a girl could ask for! I have to start with a big thank you to everyone who came and especiall...
No comments:
Post a Comment