Monday, April 18, 2011

15 Weeks

I am now 15 weeks pregnant! The above ultrasound was taken at almost 8 weeks pregnant. At that time our baby was the size of a raspberry. Now it is the size of a naval orange! They say that the baby is moving but I can't feel it yet. I am starting to show and will probably start adding belly pics soon.

Last week I announced to my new job that I am pregnant. Everything went really well and I am glad that I don't have to try to hide it anymore. I am really not good at keeping secrets anyways, especially not such an exciting one. I plan on working up until I go into labor, or as close as possible :)

As far as preparing for our baby goes, we didn't do too much this past weekend. Justin has been working a lot as his branch is a little short-handed right now (and has been for months). A few weeks ago we cleaned what was our office. Justin ripped up the carpet and baseboards and then painted the walls a really cool gray color.  Here was the office before...
and the nursery now...

.

Our next step will be flooring. We are going to be installing a laminate wood floor and are really excited about it. With Easter this weekend I doubt it will get done then, but hopefully before April is over! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Illumination AZ

Monday night we went to Illumination AZ  up off of the 17 and Jomax. It is the first year for this event so it was new to us. We went after ...