Monday, April 18, 2011

15 Weeks

I am now 15 weeks pregnant! The above ultrasound was taken at almost 8 weeks pregnant. At that time our baby was the size of a raspberry. Now it is the size of a naval orange! They say that the baby is moving but I can't feel it yet. I am starting to show and will probably start adding belly pics soon.

Last week I announced to my new job that I am pregnant. Everything went really well and I am glad that I don't have to try to hide it anymore. I am really not good at keeping secrets anyways, especially not such an exciting one. I plan on working up until I go into labor, or as close as possible :)

As far as preparing for our baby goes, we didn't do too much this past weekend. Justin has been working a lot as his branch is a little short-handed right now (and has been for months). A few weeks ago we cleaned what was our office. Justin ripped up the carpet and baseboards and then painted the walls a really cool gray color.  Here was the office before...
and the nursery now...

.

Our next step will be flooring. We are going to be installing a laminate wood floor and are really excited about it. With Easter this weekend I doubt it will get done then, but hopefully before April is over! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...