Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Happy Birthday Roi Beagle!

Today is my beagle's birthday! He is 2 years old! I love this little guy. He can be a handful but he just cracks me up most of the time. He loves to run and be chased by big dogs at the dog park. He has calmed down a lot in the past year since we got him a sister (Minnie) to play with. He has also started to put on some pounds :( He has a little chub around his collar now! Hopefully our next house will have a slightly bigger yard so he can get more daily running in! I remember when we first got him he would not leave our side. He is much more adventurous now...but he got out once and he came straight back home so I am not too worried about him. He loves us and we love him! Happy Birthday Roi! You will be getting your birthday Frosty Paws ice cream treat tonight!




Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...