Thursday, January 19, 2012

Living on Love Challenge

Living on Love Monthly Challenge
One of the blogs I read is doing a monthly challenge where there will be a new challenge each month and I thought it would be fun to do. The January challenge is to enjoy a FREE family outing. Well, it is not hard for us to get out this time of year because we have really easy winters so this was pretty easy for us. Plus, we are pretty active so there was a lot to choose from. We have gotten back into playing tennis since my sister moved back to Arizona so I thought I would share that for the challenge. Last monday night we headed over to the park and played a little tennis. It is a great workout and baby Everly was really great the whole time. She was just laying in her stroller entertaining herself. Here are a few pics from the evening...





Future tennis player?


Yes...we wear shorts in January!



Herbie the ball boy

My sis Krystn

Krystyn's fiance Tony

My little sis Katy

Action shot!

I am already looking forward to next month's challenge!


Vote For Us @ TopBabyBlogs.Com - A Top Baby Blog List By topbabyblogs.com

2 comments:

  1. Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is a really well written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I’ll definitely return.
    Sangean H201 AM/FM Digital Shower Radio

    ReplyDelete

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...