Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Fitness Challenge

So post-pregnancy, I really have not done anything to become pro-active in losing the baby weight. I have started soccer back up once a week and I have gone on a few jogs and walks and played tennis a couple of times but I am ready to seriously start working hard. I want to start feeling better, and I know that losing weight will help that. Luckily, I have a pretty awesome friend who is an amazing personal trainer. She is running a fitness challenge that starts 1 week from today and ends April 8th and Justin and I are both going to do it. You can check out the details of the challenge and join yourself, here!  I know it is going to be tough, but I like to win stuff so I am hoping that the opportunity to win some money will motivate me to take this challenge seriously. Also, Justin and I are doing the Pat's Run April 21st so this will help us get ready for that. It will be my 4th time doing the Pat Tillman Run and I would really like to not embarass myself! I am going to miss bread and icecream but I think I am really going to enjoy fitting into clothes comfortably again! This is a pic from the summer Justin and I started dating. We both looked so skinny and young!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...