Sunday, May 6, 2012

Pat Tillman Run

Last month I ran in the Annual Pat Tillman Run for my fourth time. It is a really cool run if you have never done it before. It actually sells out because it gets so packed. It was ridiculously hot out that day and it was my worst race time ever, but it was still fun and I am glad we did it. My sister's watched Everly and Cameron while my brother in law and I ran. The heat apparently didn't bother him because he finished the 4.2 mile run in like 35 minutes. Here are a few pics from the run...


My starting Corral
                                      
How ridiculous it was that day!


My bib


Getting Evie some sun protection!

Cute Overload

Justin couldn't run because of work so he got to hang out with Evie for a little!

Before the run with my sister in law Carly and good friend Vicki! 

The run was at ASU so Evie had to represent. 

That girl!
My sister got a pic of my finishing. I am in front of the girl in the white tank top in the middle of the pic! Thanks Krys!


The sign Cameron and Everly made!


After the run

Doug insisting that Kim take his picture....haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...