Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Sleeping in her high chair


So Everly has this thing where she often falls asleep in her high chair. I guess we picked out a really comfortable one because sometimes she just passes out in it! She has done it on several occasions both at my house and at my sister's. I am actually able to type this right now because she is sleeping in her high chair! Often we are in the middle of feeding her and she just passes out. It is really kind of funny. We took a video of her doing it the other night and she would just not wake up! I guess she gets really tired sometimes! I wonder if this is something that all babies do or if this is just one of Everly's quirks!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...