Thursday, December 22, 2011

Our little squeaker!

One of the first things I remember when Everly was born was how high pitched and girl her cry was. It was so funny! She is already proving to be a very girly girl. It probably doesn't help that she rarely leaves the house without a bow on but that's okay! Recently Everly has started cooing more and responding to us. The other night she did this high pitched squeal and we started cracking up. The other day she did it again and my sister heard and then just yesterday Justin got it on video so I thought I would share. The first video is of her high pitched cry when she was born and then the second is of her new squeal. She is going to be a loud one! 





1 comment:

  1. Your little squeaker is going to have her first christmas! merry christmas to you all...

    ReplyDelete

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...