Saturday, March 3, 2012

The DP

This morning we took a visit to what we call the DP. It stands for Dog Park but we can't say that in our house now because our dogs get psycho excited when they hear those words. My brother-in-law met us up with their dog Herbie. It is worth the trip for us because our dogs LOVE it. They get all of their energy out and we love that.

Minnie and those ears <3

Me and Evie watching from outside

Love my lil beagle boy

Two stinky doggie butts

Roi is so beagle-tastic in this pic... I love it!

Herbie decided it was pick on Minnie day 

Hopefully they will be calm the whole rest of the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...