Saturday, March 3, 2012

AZ Strong Beer Festival

This post is late...sorry! A few weeks ago we went to the AZ Strong Beer Festival and it was awesome. We went to the festival with 3 of my brother in laws and one sister in law and we also ran in to my husband's Uncle and his wife which was awesome to see them! To say that the beer was strong would be an understatement. It was a really cool festival and I can't wait to go again next year...although I will do a few things differently. For example, I will eat during the festival. I thought I was okay because I ate before, but no, that beer is strong and I should have ate during as well! Also, next year I will buy VIP tickets so we can get in early and not have to wait in line to get in. We had sooo much fun...here are some pics of the craziness that occurred that day...


Our souvenir 4oz. tasting mug

Representing for our Utah Family!

Me and the husband

The line to get in!!!
Getting some Oskar Blues in honor of our cat Oscar
Also, this place gave out awesome beer can necklaces!

The hulk

Yea, I don't remember this!

Carly and Mark

The three men who got stuck with Yancone women in front of the Sedona Oak Creek Tent who provided the beer for Doug and Kim's wedding!

When Mark gets a real tattoo this is where it will be!

Mark wants to grow a mustache like this guy!

This guy's shirt was funny


Us with Justin's Uncle and his wife!
Also, there were more pictures I could not include because there were quite a few middle fingers and some articles of clothing missing (not mine!) It was fun though...see you next year AZ Strong Beer Festival!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...