Monday, March 26, 2012

Baby's first trip to the Zoo

A couple of weeks ago my sister ( a school teacher) was taking her class to the Phoenix Zoo. Justin, Everly and I decided to tag along. My mom also came with my nephew Cameron. It was a beautiful day out and The Phoenix Zoo is actually a pretty cool zoo. I have been to the San Diego Zoo before which everyone says is one of the best and I think the Phoenix Zoo is not too bad. They are also improving it all the time. Everly did great at the Zoo. She likes seeing lots of different things. Cameron did great as well. It was really fun and I am glad we went. Here are a few pics from the day!

My sister's students just love Cameron!















No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...