Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Everly's Birthday Planning

I feel like we have been making plans for Everly's first birthday since she was born! Now it is actually getting into crunch time! I have an entire Pinterest board with ideas and appetizer recipes here. This past weekend we took pictures for the invitation we will be sending out. I don't want to ruin any surprise factor, but there was so many cute pictures we didn't end up going with so I just had to share them. If you are local, look out for an invite in the next week or so! Also, if you are not local and you get an invite, don't worry, we don't really expect you to come, we just wanted to share the invite with you!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...