Monday, January 8, 2018

Christmas Day 2017

Christmas Day we woke up and let the girls open up their presents from Santa. Aspen is still at that age where she is so excited by the first present she could care less about the rest, but it was fun. After that two of Justin's sisters and his niece came over. We had a delicious breakfast with lots of mimosas. I love just hanging out and catching up with everyone on Christmas morning. After that, we laid low until heading over to my sister's house for Christmas dinner. We had our usual honey baked ham and it was a good night. The kids played and we face timed with Mae in Nebraska. It was a good night and we ended with a game of bezzerwizzer which took me entirely too long to remember how to play. I also just finally got back the girl's Santa pictures so I figured this is the best time to share them!



Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled

Untitled
I inherited this nativity that my Grandma hand painted and Everly made a cross out of wrapping paper for it.

Untitled Untitled
Justin got me the maple candle we originally got on our honeymoon!
Untitled
Untitled
Aspen was not into this but we convinced her to hold Ev's hand and just take a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...