Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Sephora Play: December 2017

I got my last Sephora play box for a while. I decided to cancel after my December box. I did not cancel because I don't love it anymore. I still love it, but I just have so many samples and trial sizes of items between the play boxes and the holidays so I decided I will cancel it for a while so I can go through and use them all. December was another good box. This month's theme was glam. I don't use dry shampoo that often but I am really excited to use the Dr. Jart cream. I have heard lots of good things about it. This box also came with a cute smashbox eye shadow duo and a Clinique eyeliner pen which I don't have and wish I was better at using so I am going to play around with that. I am going to miss these little boxes each month but I don't think there is a wait list anymore so I will be definitely be signing back up in the future!
Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...