Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Christmas Eve 2017

The night before Christmas Eve my sister brought the boys over along with stuff to make gingerbread houses. Justin was out with his sister that night so it was a fun thing to do with all of the kids. Teddy basically just wanted to eat his immediately and the same with Nora. Everly took her decorating very seriously. It was so cute. We finally convinced Aspen to leave the Mickey she was watching with Cameron to come and decorate hers. She was very meticulous about putting the candy on. The next morning we planned a ne little Christmas Eve tradition called Bagels and Bingo. I am not sure if this will be something we can do every year since I often work on Christmas Eve but it was fun to do this year. My sister had a Christmas bingo game and some candy canes as prizes and I picked up bagels and brought them over. It was a fun little way to start the day. Christmas Eve I was running late as usually and we barely got a seat but somehow I managed to sneak in and get a row for all of us. The kids were all actually pretty good during mass but part of that was because Teddy was sick. After mass we headed home for our Christmas Eve appetizers and presents from the cousins. The kids had a great night and it was fun to watch them open everything. Even Cam got really into ripping off the paper. It was a great night and we finally headed home to put out cookies for Santa and carrots for the reindeer!



Untitled Untitled
Untitled Untitled
Ted, "Can I eat this now?"
Untitled
frosting everywhere
Untitled

Untitled Untitled
Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled
Missing Mae!
Untitled
We clean up well.
Untitled
Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled
Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...