Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Everly lost her first tooth!

Last week, just a couple of days before Christmas, I got a text from Justin while I was at the gym. Everly had finally lost her first tooth. She turned 6 back in October and still hadn't lost a tooth yet. Well, at least not naturally. Almost exactly 3 years ago in my last week of maternity leave with Aspen, Everly had a fall and chipped her tooth and then a couple of months later we had to pull that tooth because the root was damaged. You can read about it HERE and HERE. So now she actually has a two tooth gap in the front on the bottom but it is really cute. Neither Justin or I had any cash so I told him to pull one of the little shopkins out of Aspen's stocking and put it under Everly's pillow. When I got home from the gym we told her to go look under her pillow and she was totally surprised and excited. She didn't even care that it wasn't money. She is getting so grown up!





Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...