Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Friday Zoo Day

I was off last Friday so after taking Everly to school Aspen and I headed off for a quick morning at the zoo. It was a little chilly that morning to start but we were prepared. Aspen was really into wearing the hat and gloves. She also had her beloved donut holes. We opted out of doing the dino trail that day but saw lots of other animals. We saw the flamingos acting crazy and took a ride on Crocket the Camel. She was very funny seeing the tiger and of course we had to hit up the carousel before leaving. It was a really great morning. She is really at a fun age and I just can't wait to take her to Disneyland next month.We had a little Starbucks date that afternoon and she just kills me. Also, I love Portrait mode on my phone!
Untitled
Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled 
Untitled Untitled 
Untitled Untitled Untitled
Untitled Untitled
 Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...