Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Weekend in Review

Last weekend was filled with lots of Christmas fun. On Saturday Everly had soccer and then after that we headed to Home Depot to make gingerbread houses. These were much more work than the ornaments last weekend. It did end up pretty cute but we all had paint on us by the time we left. After getting home and eating lunch Everly and I headed over to my sister's to start our annual Christmas cookie baking. We ended up finishing them up on Sunday afternoon/evening. I still have to make some and my sister has to make some but we got the sugar cookies done and decorated as well as the snicker doodles and everyone's favorite, the peanut butter kisses. I decorated soooo many cookies and went home with frosting on me. It was a good weekend and I can't wait to eat cookies all month long!





Untitled Untitled
Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled
Untitled Untitled Untitled
Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...