Thursday, November 30, 2017

Soccer Pictures

I finally got Everly's soccer pictures in. I wasn't going to order any but they were so cute and it is her first year playing competitive soccer so I ended up ordering them. She has really been liking soccer so far this year. She has a tournament coming up next weekend so I am excited to see how well she does. It kind of goes back and forth with her. Sometimes she has really good weeks and other weeks she seems to not get involved much. Although, even when I don't think she is doing that great, she always wants to go to her practices and games. She loves the girls she plays with and that is what is most important at the end of the day, right?



Scan 1
Scan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...