Monday, November 20, 2017

Weekend in Review

This past weekend went by really fast and I have a feeling this week is going to go by just as fast. Friday night I had a soccer game and then got up early morning to go for a 10k run. I went early so Justin could go for a ride after me and still have time to make it to Everly's soccer game but I had to call him back early from his ride because Everly woke up with an ear infection after being sick most of the week. He did still get in 14 miles but we headed over to my sister's and she gave her some oils since no where was opened yet. She also had some ibuprofen and I think that helped with her discomfort. She said she wanted to go to her soccer game and was feeling better but she really didn't play well. We got her into a clinic after her game and got her a prescription for the infection and she is doing much better. Saturday night my siblings came over and we celebrated Justin's 34th birthday with pizza and cake. On Sunday I had a soccer game and then after I got home we took the girls over to my sister's house so we could go to dinner with Justin's family for his birthday. He wanted to go to Camp Social which was very cute and fun. It was good to see his family since we don't do Thanksgiving with them. We will, however, be hosting everyone for Christmas breakfast this year so that will be fun. I sure do love this time of year!
Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled 
  Untitled 
  UntitledUntitled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...