Sunday, November 12, 2017

Sephora Play: November 2017

I got my Play box very early this month. I barely broke into my box from last month! The theme for this month's box was survival of the chillest and it seems like they are a lot of pampering type of items. The fragrance sample for this month is My Burberry Blush which  is in the floral family. I used to almost never wear florals but I have started wearing them more as daytime/work scents so I am excited to try this. This box also came with a moroccan oil hair treatment which I love to bring with me when I am traveling. Also, a travel size Origins Clear Improvements Charcoal mask which is awesome. I have it but can totally re-gift this. I am excited to try the Marc Jacobs mascara and I have a feeling I am going to like the Caudalie eye cream. These sample eye creams area also awesome to travel with and they last forever because you don't use very much. I broke into the Ultra Shine Lip Gel and I really liked it. It is a very flattering nude color and it is not sticky like a gloss. I have recently become obsessed with lip oils and this seems to be right in between a lip oil and a gloss. Can't wait to see what fun holiday items we get next month!
  UntitledUntitled Untitled Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...