Saturday, November 4, 2017

Train Park day with Aspen

I had an extra day off with Aspen this week so we decided to take advantage of it and do something fun. After we dropped off Everly we hit up Halloween clearance at Target before heading up to Anthem to go to the train park. Aspen was very excited to be at the playground. She is becoming much more adventurous too. She has always been initially a scaredy cat so it is fun to see her growing out of that a little. Hopefully she is even more grown out of it by the time we go to Disneyland next year. She did great at the park and then we took a train ride before hitting up the swings. I just loved watching her face on the train. She has the best expressions. It was a fun morning and I am so lucky that I get this extra time to spend with her one-on-one. I love having girls (at least for now)!
Untitled

Untitled
The fact that this unicorn didn't scare her is also kind of a miracle

Untitled Untitled
She went all the way up to the 3rd level by herself!
Untitled
see what I mean about the expressions!

Untitled
I love that little face!
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...