Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Aspen's Preschool Pictures

This week we got Aspen's preschool pictures back and I could just die they are so cute. I took her to get them done that day because I was off and I knew they were going to be good. I mean, we practice taking pictures daily so she should be. She is still my tiny girl but she is really looking big here. We missed the picture day last year but HERE are her pictures from two years ago. She is doing really well at daycare. She loves her teachers and never complains about going there. I don't want to jinx it, but I don't think she got sick at all this year either. She knows lots of the kids names at school despite the fact that she is completely happy playing with toys by herself. She is a little weird but we sure do love her.



2160033

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...