Thursday, November 16, 2017

Weekend in Review

Last weekend was a nice long holiday weekend. On Saturday I had a couple of soccer games for a tournament I was in and Justin had to work so the girls went over to hang out with my mom and sister. They had a blast and fell asleep in the car. They also came home with an annoying trolls microphone toy. Thanks Grandma. On Sunday the girls came out to my soccer game. I don't think they watched one bit of it, but dang it they are so cute. Sunday night we had to last minute finish up Everly's disguised turkey project. Thanks to the idea from Pinterest, we decided to go with an Easter Bunny disguise. I had just bought a brand new bag of cotton balls too so it worked out good. It ended up being really cute and took very little time. Sunday night my sister and mom came over for tacos to end the weekend (although I had Monday off with Aspen as well).  Next week is about to get nuts with Justin's birthday on the 18th, our anniversary on the 20th and then Thanksgiving on the 23rd.
Gotta love the holidays!
Untitled
perfect weather weekend for soccer
Untitled 
  Untitled Untitled
Grandma days
Untitled
these girls!
Untitled
my sidekick
Untitled
Aspen loves to take a nap with all the things
Untitled
fun weekend with these girls
Untitled
the assignment: disguise the turkey!
  Untitled

Untitled
the adorable finished product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...