Friday, November 10, 2017

Weekend in Review

Last weekend was a doozy! Justin left Thursday to run Ragnar and wasn't back until Saturday afternoon. Friday night I took the girls to my soccer game with me and they did great. Saturday morning we hit up the Home Depot Workshop before heading to Everly's soccer game. She did pretty good but they tied. Saturday afternoon I took the girls to my sister-in-laws baby shower. Justin's brother and his wife are having their fist baby (a boy!) and we were so happy to go celebrate her. The girls had fun chasing a dog and playing and we can't wait to meet baby Lincoln. After the baby shower I took the girls home and met my girlfriends to see Bad Moms Christmas. It was really funny and I am glad to have them all as friends. Sunday morning I woke up early for my 4th half marathon. I picked up my sister and we headed downtown. The weather was great and my sister ran it crazy fast. I did not, but I did it and I'm not hurt and it is pretty cool what my body can do. My nephew was also running the 1-mile race but I couldn't stay and watch because I had to go straight to my soccer games. I had a double header which is just nuts after a 13 mile run. I burned like 3,000 calories that day. It was and exhausting day and I definitely earned my pizza that night. Glad that I am done with my half training!
Untitled
watching my soccer game with ipads and pjs
Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled
Untitled
Glad there will be a boy in this mix soon!

Untitled
some pretty awesome mom's right here! (and Mo taking the pic)
Untitled Untitled
I carb loaded with beer. I did have a salad the night before...
Untitled
Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled
Earned that medal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...