Thursday, November 9, 2017

Home Depot Workshop

Last Saturday I met my sister with her kids at the Home Depot Kids Workshop. We were by ourselves because Justin and my brother-in-law were running Ragnar trail. Luckily, we got a pretty easy project. Since Veteran's Day is tomorrow, the project was a military truck. Of course, the girls painted theirs pink because, why not? I love taking the kids to the workshops every month because they love it and it is free, but I can't wait to have Justin back because I have done the last two solo. The Christmas décor is up in Home Depot now as well and the kids loved walking through that section and looking at it. It was a little nuts with 5 kids and 2 adults, but we survived!
Untitled Untitled Untitled
Untitled Untitled
love these two
Untitled
Untitled
 
Untitled
oh nora!
Untitled
finished product!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...