Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Everly's First Camping Trip

The Saturday after Thanksgiving, Justin planned a camping trip for Everly. My brother-in-law and nephew went along as well. They decided to go over to Lake Pleasant because it is close and Teddy is obsessed with fishing. Everly was very excited to go although I acted all sad she was leaving me and she actually cried a little in the car because she was going to miss me. She is so sweet. Other than a little fall while hiking and forgetting to bring plastic utensils, it sounds like they had a lot of fun. Justin sent me a couple of pictures but made a little video of the trip.



Untitled
Untitled Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...