Monday, December 11, 2017

Monday off with Aspen

Last Monday I had the day off so Aspen and I got some one on one time. We took it easy in the morning and then once took Everly to school and got going we headed out to the park and library. She was so funny at the park. She kept saying "come for me" instead of "come with me" and wanted me to climb all over the playground with her. She could have played there all day but Everly reads so many books each week we really needed to go. We also noticed they had some children's books for sale for .50 so we bought a few including a Gaspard & Lisa book for Aspen. Everly used to love that show so after I found this book I introduced Aspen to it and she loves it too. Another great day with Aspen.
Untitled Untitled 
Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled 
Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...