Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Soccer Weekend

Last weekend was another soccer filled weekend for both Everly and myself. Everly had a game Saturday morning and won and then I went straight from her game to my 6 v6 tournament. I wasn't really quite sure how far we were going to go in the tournament but we ended up winning the whole thing. Not bad considering we barely put the team together just earlier in the week. I was soooo exhausted by the end of the last game. They were short games but we had like 6 I think. I had just enough time after we won to get one quick beer with the team before heading over to Everly's second game for the day. She won her second game as well but really didn't seem to get involved as much as I would have liked. Sunday morning we woke up to rain and her game was delayed an hour. I needed that extra sleep. She played much better in her last game. She had one goal and several other shots that were just wide. I just wish it didn't take her 3 games to warm up!

Untitled Untitled
Aspen comes for the donuts!
Untitled Untitled
Such a fun weekend with these guys!
Untitled Untitled
Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...