Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Family Fun Night- Grinch Night

Everly's school's PTA was hosting a family fun night last Friday night. It was Grinch themed and Aspen has been super obsessed with the Grinch lately so we decided to go for a little bit. The girls had a lot of fun. Everly loves seeing her friends and her teacher and Aspen loves doing anything Evelry does. They made some really cute Grinch ornaments, played some games, decorated a box and Christmas trees and also decorated some cupcakes which they inhaled. We probably only spent an hour their total but it was a lot of fun and I am glad we went. I am not going to lie, sometimes stuff like this is kind of the last thing I want to do, but I know how much the girls love it so I guess that is being a parent, right? Also, how cute are these girls? Can't say no to them ever!
Untitled
Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled


Untitled
cutest little Grinch ornaments


Untitled


Untitled Untitled
Aspen loves cupcakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...