Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Toddlers....ugh!

So during my maternity leave, just a couple of days before Thanksgiving, I was watching Everly and Teddy while Kim was at an appointment for Cameron. My younger sister was there as well helping out. We were sitting in the family room with Aspen and Teddy and Everly were riding around on these two little ride-on toys that Teddy calls "buh-bye's." They ride on these all the time from one end of the house to the other and fall all the time. Well apparently that was my lucky day because Everly fell and started screaming and I went in to the kitchen to find her on the ground and she had chipped her tooth...bad. She actually chipped two teeth but really took a lot off the bottom one. It didn't bleed very much and she was really more shocked than anything else. It is the saddest thing to me to see what it did to her beautiful cheesy smile but she is fine. Justin got her into his general dentist that day and then we were referred to a pediatric dentist which I took her to the day after Thanksgiving. She did AMAZING at both dentists. She let them clean her teeth, look around, and even get x-rays. It isn't bothering her at all and hasn't hindered her eating so they are going to let it sit and check on it again in a couple of months to make sure it is not dying or anything (if so we would need to pull it). She is such a tough little girl sometimes and I am sure I was more traumatized by the whole thing than her as she has already gone back to riding on those stupid toys! Toddlers, man! Also, I was very happy with Soloman Pediatric Dentistry in Glendale. They were super great and patient with Everly and very helpful. Thanks to my mom for helping me take Everly to her second appointment!

IMG_0863
She took Teddy's doll with her and was in pretty good spirits.
 
IMG_0867
Good little patient.
IMG_1992
Passed out after her dentist appointment
 
IMG_2088
At Soloman Pediatric Dentisty
 
IMG_2090 IMG_2091
such a champ!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...