Thursday, December 11, 2014

Craft Day #7

This was kind of an impromptu craft day as it was the day before I was going back to work last week. I was baking some cookies at my sisters and she helped them make snowmen. The kids loved putting the cotton balls on the snowman's body and did really well. Teddy kept messing with the little eyeballs but they turned out cute and it was a great craft for winter time. Cameron was at school so that is why he was not in this picture but he makes a ton of cute crafts at school! Aspen watched over the whole process, haha. We probably need to add arms and a scarf but I had to leave and they still had fun!

IMG_2192
so serious
 
IMG_2194 IMG_2195
IMG_2198
 
IMG_2200 IMG_2201
 
IMG_2204
goofballs!
 
IMG_2205
snickerdoodles and chocolate crinkles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...