Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Winter Break Zoo Day

During Winter Break I had some time off so I met my sister and the kids at the zoo. We got there pretty early but it was not too cold. I heard it got really busy later in the day but thankfully we avoided any crazy crowds. We started with some donuts and the giraffes before heading out to see the dinosaurs. We are really getting full use out of our dino pass. Also, I believe we have created donut monsters. These kids can't go to the zoo without donuts now! Lou lou the rhino was out so that was cool to see and we also used some vouchers to see Rudolph in the 4D theatre. Everly and I have actually seen it before but she really wanted to see it again. We also got to see the tiger, baboons, prairie dogs and bobcats. I don't know if I have ever seen the bobcats walking around. They totally smell like cat piss. I love that we are members and get in early because the zoo was just starting to get busy as we were leaving. Yay for avoiding crowds!
Untitled Untitled Untitled
Untitled Untitled Untitled
Untitled
Untitled  Untitled Untitled Untitled
Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...