Thursday, October 13, 2011

2011 Race for the Cure

               
Last Sunday Justin ran in the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure 5k supporting breast cancer research and awareness. We have been participating in this event for several years now. It is a great organization and especially important to us as Justin's mother, Sandra, passed away from breast cancer. My sister Kim and her husband Doug ran as well, while my mother and I walked around with Everly and her cousin Cameron. We were so happy to be there to support them. I can't wait until I am able to run it next year. Here are a few shots from that morning...


      


          Justin running for his mother.                                                                                                   Our little family        


                                        

Super cute Cam in a pink shirt he borrowed from Everly.
Everly at 4 days old! 
                                    

The three runners after their race!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...