Saturday, October 29, 2011

Bitsy Bag Product Review


Everly is now the proud owner of her very own Bitsy Bag! I have been a fan of Bitsy on facebook for a while now and one day they were giving a way a bag and I happened to be the winner. It is an awesome product and I was so excited when I finally got it in the mail. The reason I love the bitsy bag so much is because our little girl is pretty active. She kicks and moves around a lot in bed. We will put her in the bassinet facing one direction and when we wake up she has moved 90 degrees in another direction. I know that it is great that she is so active, but it means we can't keep a blanket on her! She also squirms her way out of a swaddle too. The only thing that seems to work is the bitsy bag! It is also great because she can still move her arms freely, which she loves. It is easy to get her into, and super soft on the inside.  If you are looking for an alternative to a swaddle or blanket I highly recommend the bitsy bag. You can shop online for your own bitsy bag here!

Vote For Us @ TopBaby Blogs! The Best Baby Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...