Thursday, October 27, 2011

Desert Botanical Gardens




Last week my sister invited me to go with her to the Desert Botanical Gardens for a special free day. She was invited to go through the Sharing Down Syndrome organization and I was her guest. They were having a pumpkin patch and we also got free access into the butterfly exhibit. It was really fun despite the fact that our kids are not really old enough to enjoy it all, although Cameron really loved his pumpkin. We went on a hay ride to pick out our pumpkins where they had a maze and a small petting zoo as well. The butterfly exhibit was really cool as well and I can't wait until the are old enough to really enjoy it. If you have never been to the Desert Botanical Gardens before, I definitely recommend it! Here are a few pics from the day...














Top Baby, Daddy & Mommy Blogs on TopBabyBlogs.Com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...