Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Newborn Photos

When Everly was 1 week old we had a good friend of mine named Jamie come into our house to take her newborn pictures. Jamie and I play soccer together and she is a very talented photographer as well. You can check out her work on her blog Making Memories Photography, LLC. She is also the awesome friend of mine who did my day of wedding planning and took photos of me and my bridesmaids before I got married. We loved the work she did for us at our wedding and we love the way that the newborn pictures came out! Photographing a little newborn can be very difficult (and messy as they are not wearing a diaper for several hours) however, Jamie makes it seem easy. This probably because she has experience photographing her own little girls! If you need a photographer in the Phoenix metro area I definitely recommend her and you can email me and I will forward your information on to her! Below is a slideshow of Everly's newborn photos. Enjoy!







Top Baby, Daddy & Mommy Blogs on TopBabyBlogs.Com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...