Friday, November 18, 2011

Kitty Love Friday

Even though I don't go back to work until after the new year, I have been preparing for when I do go back. I currently wake up in the middle of the night to pump so that I can keep up my milk supply and have a good base for when I go back. Thankfully I have a really great pump so I don't have to spend much time doing it, and I also fall back asleep pretty fast which is also nice. While I sit at the table downstairs pumping Oscar has decided it is his new favorite thing to join me. He gets on top of the table and swats at the tubes connected to my pump. It is really quite annoying, especially to a tired mama in the middle of the night! That doesn't stop Oscar though. He runs the house!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...