Sunday, November 20, 2011

Happy 1st Anniversary!

Today is my first anniversary so I wanted to write a little something to my amazing husband so here goes...

Dear Justin,

This past year has gone by extremely fast. It feels like we have been married for longer than a year. In this past year we have gone to Aspen, Vegas, and New York. We got a new puppy, a new iMac, a new car, and most importantly a new baby. I don't know how I got so lucky to end up with you but I am glad I did and sorry, now you are stuck with me! I have had so many amazing moments with you not only in the past year but since we have been together. Just recently when I was going through some rough patches at my job, you sent me an email that made me cry when I read it and cry while I write about it now. You said that  no matter what happens, we will figure it out and that you love me. I needed that and I could not ask for a better partner in life. I love you and look forward to many more years.

Love,

Kayleigh

p.s. Not only are you an amazing husband, but you are an amazing father as well. Everly and I are blessed!

Making it official! November 20, 2010

We Are A Top Baby Blog

1 comment:

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...