Sunday, November 6, 2011

First Swim Class!

Last Thursday night Everly had her first swim class. I know 4 weeks old seems early and kind of useless, but it gets her used to the water and it is free! You know how much I love free stuff! The classes are offered at Hubbard Family Swim School for free until she is 6 months old. It is also something fun and different for us to do during my maternity leave. Everly did very well during her first class. She did not get fussy at all. She slept through the first half of it but when she woke up I think she really enjoyed it. She started to get cold towards the end so we had to get her out early but they say that is very normal for newborns because they have difficulty regulating their body temperatures. My sister has been taking my nephew to the same swim school since he was 6 weeks old and it is so fun to see the progress that he has made so I can't wait to see Everly make that progress too! Here are a few photos from the night...










We Are A Top Baby Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...