Monday, February 13, 2012

Saturday Hike

On Saturday morning I took Everly on her first hike! She did awesome. She was awake and squealing the entire time. I wore her in the baby bjorn (Thanks to Justin's Aunt Debbie for that!) the entire time and she did great. We went with my sister and her puppy Herbie---who got more attention than my adorable baby. It was a good workout for me and a lot of stimulation for her so it was a win-win! Here are a few pics from the morning...

View of North Phoenix from North Montain

Yes..she wears a bow while she hikes!

Herbalicious taking a water break

Krystyn and Herbie

Me and the princess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...