Thursday, February 2, 2012

Self Photo Challenge

I love it when a blog I read directs me to another fun blog. It's kind of like meeting a new friend! I discovered Chelsey's blog The Paper Mama through Lacy's recent post on Living on Love.  Chelsey is doing a photo challenge right now and giving away a credit to her amazing Etsy Shop for a custom family portrait (I want one so bad!) and the challenge seemed really fun so I decided to join! Enjoy!


Obsessing over…
Coffee...I love coffee all day long every day. Is it a surprise that I worked at Starbucks in college?

Working on…
Balancing my life as a working mother. I have been back to work for a month now and I still have a lot to figure out but I have an amazing support system!

Thinking about…
Drinking a beer while watching the super bowl this weekend. I have been sooooo good this week I deserve it!

Anticipating…
Our trip to St. Simon's Island, GA in June. It will be our first family trip and I am so excited to see my aunt and uncle and introduce them to our little princess!

Listening to…
Death Cab! My fav and so excited for our awesome seats at their show when they come in May :)

Eating…
3 egg whites with a little bit of bell peppers, tomatoes and cheddar cheese for breakfast every morning. It has been going pretty good and has got to be a lot better for me than the bagel and cream cheese I was eating!

Wishing…
I would win the powerball! Seriously, wouldn't that be awesome!


Vote For Us @ TopBabyBlogs.Com - A Top Baby Blog List By topbabyblogs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...