Friday, February 17, 2012

Kitty Love Friday

So as I have said before on here, Oscar often joins me in the morning when I pump. Well the other morning he actually had the nerve to try and drink my milk and I snapped a picture of him before shooing him away.



I don't know why this guy thinks he can get away with anything! In other news, this week Everly rolled over from her back to her belly for the first time. I was so excited and proud when I saw her do it. We also have a fairly busy weekend coming up and for me it is a 3-day weekend! Tomorrow we are going to go for a hike in the morning and try to bring the dogs so we will see how that goes. Then in the afternoon we are going to the Arizona Strong Beer Festival which is the beginning of Arizona Beer Week! On Sunday we are having breakfast with Justin's Aunt and Uncle who are in town from Utah and I am super excited for the family to get together and see Everly. She has changed so much in the past week! Then Sunday afternoon I have a soccer game so I am going to be one exhausted lady Sunday night...but atleast I get Monday to recover!
Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...