Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Fitness Challenge Update and a Recipe


So since this week I have started my fitness challenge which you can read about over here on my friend's blog. So far it is going pretty good but it definitely does take a lot of planning. On Sunday we made all of our breakfast for the week ahead of time and planned for all of our lunches, dinners, and snacks. Tonight we are making a meal that we have been making for over a year now that we found on one of our favorite sites, The Kitchn which is a branch of the awesome site Apartment Therapy. The recipe is for Turkey Chili with Kale and I love it for a few different reasons. First of all, it is easy! I am not a great cook, but I can make this and it has a lot of flavor. Second, it is healthy! We don't have to change anything about this meal to make it fit into the nutrition guidelines we are trying to stick to with the fitness challenge. Third, it makes great leftovers! Some food just doesn't reheat well, but this does, which makes planning for lunch the day after making it very easy. I am looking forward to this yummy meal tonight and if it sounds good to you, you can get the recipe here!

Also, the ranking on Top Baby Blogs were reset yesterday :( Please help us out by clicking below to vote and then clicking on the owl in the new window! Thanks!

Top Baby, Daddy & Mommy Blogs on TopBabyBlogs.Com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...