Monday, July 16, 2012

St. Simons Island Vacation: Part 2- Southern Hospitality

One of the main reasons we chose to vacation in St. Simon's Island is because one of my aunts lives there year round and another aunt has a condo there. We were able to stay in her condo and she even came in from West Palm Beach, FL and spent the weekend with us. Her condo was perfect. She had a pool 50 ft. out her front door, and we could walk less than a mile down to the village and pier. We were able to save money by buying groceries at Winn-Dixie (our first time there!) and we were also 3 minutes away from the beach. We loved just waking up whenever and relaxing in the morning. Although I think we did a lot on vacation, we did not plan much. We wanted it to be relaxing instead of  structured. We are so grateful for both of my aunt's for letting us come visit them. We had a great time!

Feeding the duck's in my Aunt's condo complex

Winn Dixie! 

Pool time!

St. Simon's Island Pier



At the "White Bar" in my aunt's condo

With my aunt's puppy Sunday

Cool Inn at the Village



No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...