Wednesday, July 18, 2012

St. Simon's Island Vacation: Part 4- The Lighthouse

Less than a mile away from my aunt's condo is the St. Simon's Island Lighthouse. We headed down one morning to climb to the top. It was SUPER humid that morning (and every morning really because you know us Arizonans can't handle humidity!). By the time that we got to the top of the lighthouse we were dripping wet, especially me because I had Everly strapped on to me in the baby carrier. It actually is not a bad climb at all though. There are several landings where u can take a break if u need to. Once we got to the top it was nice and cool from the breeze and the view was amazing! Much more green then we are used to and of course...the ocean!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...