Friday, March 11, 2016

Mid-Week Fun

So normally we are pretty boring during the week and stick with our routines of work, school/day care, and home but this week we mixed it up a little. We typically eat dinner at home Mon-Fri unless something big is going on and this week we decided to take advantage of National Pancake Day and had dinner at IHOP with my mom and sisters because you could get a free short stack of pancakes. It was busy but we only had to wait like 20 minutes for a part of 11. I love pancakes and don't have them very often so I was happy. Everly and Ted like the different flavor syrups that IHOP has so they were happy when they weren't fighting over who got to sit next to Grandma. Cam devoured some scrambled eggs Aspen didn't eat a ton of her pancakes but was more than happy to help herself to Aunty Kimmy's pancakes...haha. Girl knows not to touch my plate. They didn't give Mae any pancakes but I bet you that little chunk would have loved some. It was a fun night.

Typically during the week I also bring my lunch to work and eat in my office every day. Even if I run a quick errand to the bank or to get gas, I still usually eat the lunch that I brought which is typically leftovers. Yesterday, however, was the first day of the TOMS warehouse sale in Tempe. I have been twice before and love getting the tiny toms for the girls so I planned to eat my lunch in the car and make a quick trip on my lunch break. The warehouse is right by my mom's work so she met me there. I got some neutral colors for Everly and Aspen to grow into and I found a pair of wedges for me. I have one other pair of their strappy wedges and I love them so I was happy to find another pair. I also got Justin a pair with laces and he is already wearing them today. It really is kind of a crazy shopping experience but I know what to expect and I enjoy it. I hope they have this sale here every year!

Also, for reference, the TOMS vary in pricing. Two years ago it was really cheap but has gone up a little. It is the same prices as last year. The wedges are most expensive (besides sunglasses and bags) at $35 but are marked on their website at $69-$119 so still a really good deal. The mens shoes are $12 and $19 with laces. Justin's pair are originally $69. All kids are $15. This is also better than Zulily sales if you ever see those because no shipping!

Untitled Untitled
Gotta love those snapchat filters.
Untitled
oh Aspen
Untitled
so much tude
Untitled Untitled
Waited in line to enter for about 10 minutes and then less than that to pay. Excited about those red wedges.
Untitled
I know it looks crazy.
Untitled
cute pair my mom bought Aspen.
Untitled
The pair I bought for Justin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend in Review

Summer is basically here and we are already in full on pool season. On Friday I had the day off so I spent some time with Aspen and took he...